Monday 2 September 2013

Isn't Toyosi Looking Oh! so Lovely?
 
Hello glowing beauties, How are you all doing? Here is wishing you all a very happy new month to remember...*winks*.
 
I was introduced to Toyosi towards the end of the second quarter in 2013. She is a very likeable and easy-going lady. We got talking and she stayed in touch with me  in the months preceding her weddings, giving me updates and the rest. She actually booked for her registry and Traditional weddings makeover after making known to me the looks that she would love to own on those days.
 
I was eagerly looking forward to her d-days and at last, they came! after the glowing and glam  makeover particularly on her traditional wedding, she looked absolutely lovely believe me, and she was unspeakably joyous; she had that look of satisfaction written boldly on her face and that is very priceless to me as a makeup artist, you get it?

I have a few of her pictures below. Check them out and don't forget to comment... happy viewing!



 
 
 



 
happy married life Toyosi *winks*
 
Xoxo,
           Becky

2 comments:

  1. Wat a lovely bride. Becky u did a good job. The make over was lovely. I wish the bride happy married life Toyosi. All the best. S

    ReplyDelete