Friday 30 August 2013


Becky's  Hot Party Look


Amazing ...Yeah! She is my namesake- She bears the same first name and last name as I and what some of you probably don't know is that She is also my sweet and very cute sister- in-law.

 Okay, a day preceding her birthday, Becky requested that I give her a makeover for her birthday party and I was more than willing and pleased to do so. I granted her that request and It turned out she wanted a soft, simple yet elegant makeup look .

She was delighted with the look I gave her at the end of the day. Truth be told, she had this very enchanting and  beautiful glow....hmm, I love! It was so much that her look didn't only make heads turn but was Jaw-dropping and again hot!

 Having said that, check out some of her pictures below *winks* happy viewing!


       Her 'before'
 

 
 Xoxo,
        Becky
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks becky love :) I loved it..Godbless luv always xo
    Becks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a work of art! Flawless skin she's got and you made a flawless makeup :) I luv it, you are such an inspiration;keep up the good work and wish you all the best..I hope to get my makeover done by you while in town.. Sandy #Becks bestie# *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww Sandy, thanks for commenting. I will be looking forward to seeing you

    ReplyDelete