Tuesday 27 August 2013

My Sweet, Sweet, Stunning Jenny

Once upon a time, I attended a wedding where I was the makeup artist and there I met Jennifer whom I fondly call Jenny. I must confess that She was a fantastic company, very down to earth and friendly. little did I know that she was soon to be my next client. well, we exchanged contacts right there and then and that marked the beginning of our relationship. So, in the following weeks that ensued, She told me about her upcoming wedding and then made her booking just like that. Hmmmm, I love this chick!

Ooops! did I mention that hers was Registry? Mark my words, Jenny is one sure chick that has truly got a unique sense of style ...you should see her gown plus everything she had on from head to toe, Oh my! she looked absolutely sweet and stunning and the makeovers really did help in giving her an unforgiving swagger that was hard for anyone to resist! I will spare you all that detail though. Check out her pictures below ...happy viewing!

 

 
         xoxo,
 
               Becky
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Dats Me! Yippee,I'm now an international Model.tanx Beck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol....I am having a big laugh over here jenny sweet *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm! U really lookn hot! Sexy model bride(winks*)! U gat me tinkn abt dis mk over ppl oh.......

    ReplyDelete