Friday 27 September 2013

Moni- the sweet angel
 
If I was given the privilege to give an award for the most  amiable  soul in Lagos, that award will go to none other than Moni. Truth be told, people like her are so rare but not non-existent though. Moni is unbelievably calm, respectful, friendly and very appreciative- she has got an incredibly angelic and sweet spirit altogether. what a fantastic model she will make!
In my opinion, A lady has got no beauty without character; true beauty is inside out and Moni has got just that!
 
Not to forget, I was introduced to Moni by her younger sister Lara... It was really very nice working with Moni. Her family and friends simply loved the makeup looks she owned that day and guess what? Long after her wedding, she still reaches out to me, she sends me goodwill messages and even prays for me... I have been touched by the angelic Moni.
 
So she had her engagement and church wedding all in one day and the ceremony was simply fantastic. Check out her pictures below.



her before
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
she and her Dad






I love this!
 
 
 
 
 
Xoxo,
          Becky

3 comments:

  1. Nooooooooooooo comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Moni is really looking fabulous and really glowing. Kudos 2 glowing faces,nice job.Weldone!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot Susan. This is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete