Saturday 28 September 2013

Meet Charity- The Cool, Calm, Collected and Charming Bride
 
Hello glowing beauties, you see, words fail me to describe the personality of this super beauty but suffice it to say that she is one in a million. Working with her was not just fun but an incredibly terrific experience for me...even her very name exudes warmth and love!
 
Charity wanted a subtle makeover for some reasons and I will spare you that. Plus she didn't want any false lash, you get it? So I worked on her and my students (Ihuoma, Sewa, Jennifer and Bimbo), worked on her bridal train, we also handled her hairstyle.  *Thanks ladies!* I am very glad she was thrilled and pleased at the hair and makeovers at the end of the day. She was indeed a glowing and simply beautiful bride.
 
So, relax and enjoy the pictures below. And to Mrs Idahosa, I say a very big congratulations to you- God bless your union real good! and I will see you in 9 month's time  *winks* lol

                                                   
                                                        her before




 


 


                                              Xoxo,
                                                         Becky

2 comments: