Friday 22 November 2013

Meet Naomi- The Radiant And Beautiful Bride
 
Hello glowing beauties, today I am going to be sharing  a little with you on Naomi's wedding. Let me start by saying that Naomi is another lady that asked for my bridal services at Jemima's wedding (I have finally uploaded the post on jemima's wedding). #winks#
 
This very bride booked for my service right there at the party like Jenny did and she also stayed in touch with me till her 'd-days' came. Naomi had her traditional and church weddings on separate days (Thursday and Saturday respectively).my o my! those days to me were a great deal of fun and excitement....ladies, here is introducing Naomi the very radiant and beautiful bride.

                                               her before
 
 
Naomi and her Dad
 
 
                                                      Xoxo,
                                                                 Becky
 

No comments:

Post a Comment