Thursday 19 September 2013


Isn't Esther Looking Queenly?


Hello Glowing beauties, Its the 'ember' season and there are so many weddings this period, so do well to make your bookings with me if you are getting married any time soon and we will be there to make your wedding makeup paparazzi perfect!

Okay before I digress too far, I am dedicating this post to Esther one of my clients... We came in contact with each other sometime ago when she was in search of a makeup school. On that same day we met to discuss, I asked to know when she would love to commence makeup classes and then she replied that it would be after her wedding. Wedding? She has gotta be kidding me! Are you thinking what I was thinking? Lol. The very mention of the word 'wedding' struck a thought in me *winks*. Straightaway, I asked her if she had hired a makeup artist already but she replied 'No' and that is the summary of  how I got the job of handling her makeover hehehehe! The rest is history...

Her traditional wedding( the only one she did),  was held outside Lagos, precisely at Shagamu her home town. it was a perfect day, perfect weather and perfect wedding. Esther's makeover was on point! and fitting for a queen. I am so glad that her friends, family and most importantly she (Esther), loved it.
 
As usual, I have here some of her pictures, Check them out. Happy viewing

 
 
 
Xoxo,
            Becky
 

1 comment: