Saturday 24 August 2013

The Nubian princess -Seyi
Hello glowing beauties,
I had a long day today; In fact right now ,I am beyond exhausted... I just got back from Shagamu... Anyway, that's story for another day. My decision to write this post despite the tiredness lurking in my body is borne out of my unrepentant  determination to always keep you posted . #winks# Muaaah!
 
I got to know Seyi from a mutual friend sometime ago and Seyi has a very warm and polite personality as far as I can remember- I give it to her. So, she stopped by for a makeover one afternoon and we had such a very good time together. Oh! the title 'Nubian princess' came from one of my Facebook contact who saw and fell in love with Seyi's makeover pictures and I 'kinda'  like it too okay? So, here are her before and after pictures, I do hope you like them. Enjoy!
 

 
her 'before'

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, she looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love love love.My wedding is coming up soon,I will definitely be needing your service Becky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Grace, I will be waiting

    ReplyDelete