Friday 15 November 2013

Jemima- A piece of heaven

Yayy! finally the long awaited post is here... Here is introducing Jemima, the much talked about bride on my blog.  Read on...
I remember when she first ever introduced herself to me. I was like "are you a Northerner?" She just smiled and replied "No, that name is from the Bible- one of Job's daughters had that name remember? and I was like "Oh yeah" (not sure I had a clue).Jemi as she is usually called by friends,  is a very beautiful lady anytime, any day with or without makeup, I must add that she has a very clear and lovely skin...She is simply a piece of heaven. She has got that sort of look that keeps you stirring  and stirring at her in amazement(not small thing, lol).

Anyway, She and I had known ourselves way, way, back but we lost contact for a long while till I fortunately bumped into her fiancé a couple of months prior to their wedding. So, I rang her up and Oh my Goodness! She sounded so excited over the phone that I could practically feel her smiling from ear to ear.

 I hate to bore you with details, so I will just fast-forward this tale of mine. She booked for her traditional and Church weddings as every other bride... On her traditional wedding, she had 3 colourful and cool attires with which she used to mesmerize her guests. There's absolutely no other way to describe her looks on those days other than to say that She looked Heavenly!

Check out some of her pictures below.... happy viewing. *winks*




aren't they just so cute and lovely together?


 
 
 
 
her before

                                                                         Xoxo,
                                                                                   Becky

2 comments: